Fancy some news about the latest Pixout releases? Here we go.
We will cover the most interesting stuff, which you will appreciate while using the Pixout Controller.
Most significant changes in Recording! Now you can grab not only ArtNet data but FPS as well.
For you, it means the best from both worlds and the power of different products combined. Now you can enjoy grabbing the data from any source with the ultimate precision. Whatever you use as your data source, be it a software or a lightning desk, you just continue doing your job, and our controller will offer you the very best options. Even where there are DMX optimization in the data flow
- Show correct source port for outgoing ArtNet UDP packets (6454)
- Universe numbering starting from ‘1’ on ArtNet DMX triggering page
- Remove redundant channels in ArtNet DMX triggering page
- Web User Panel layout works niecely with massive cuelists. Fills all space with cuelists and not only two columns
- Reactive Stop/Start recording without delay
- Show error if user try to play universe number than limitation allowed
- ArtPoll/ArtPollReply improved for some pixel controllers
- FPS Grabbing
- Custom FPS for grabbed ArtNet data
Packages and versions
- ARTNET_PLAYER – 1.7.3a
- LC – 1.0.1
- PXCLIENT – 1.1.10a
- PXGRABBER – 1.3.2
- PXSERVER – 1.4.1a
We will keep you posted on whatever new releases we have.
I hope you enjoy your Pixout Controller device!