Before the sound of Jingle Bells strikes hard, let us say something.
This year, as a whole lots of other companies, faced global challenges, yet we continued to think two steps ahead to develop Pixout products and services to make them better. Here is the list of important things we’ve worked on this year, and which might be important for you:
- Pixout Converter received a new element base. We will start sales right way in 2023, don’t miss it!
- Pixout Recorder received a major update in July 2022 – check out the details, if you happen to miss them earlier in the year.
- Pixout Recorder started to support Raspberry 3B+, which means you don’t have to suffer from a semiconductor crisis. Lovely, right?!
- Pixout team worked hard on a new strategic direction – remote maintenance and smart energy saving for lighting devices. We believe this will be a trending topic in the years to come, and we want to be on board.
- Next year, we will work on something called Pixout.Cloud, and we will share some exciting news with you as soon as we are ready. If you operate lighting in a chain of restaurants, bowling clubs, or other businesses with various locations, you’ll be going to love it.
And last but not least, we’d like to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Thank you all for being with us – we value your trust and partnership.
This happen to be a bit longer than expected but we hope you made it here
See you next year!