Following release about bug fixes and ArtNet ArtPoll /ArtReply support.
- Scroll in the Admin panel prior to activation
- Better memory usage optimization for long cues
- ‘*.px’ extension for export file
- When one cuelist is tapped on GPIO (button pressed), it should start. If it’s tapped on GPIO (button pressed) while it is still running, it should stop. When another cuelist is tapped on GPIO(button pressed), this other cuelist should start. If the first cuelist is still running, while the other button was pressed, the first cuelist should stop, so that the other cuelist can run.
- ArtPoll automatic unicast mode
- ArtReply with Pixout controller information
Packages and versions
- ARTNET_PLAYER – 1.6.0A
- PXCLIENT – 1.1.8
- PXGRABBER – 1.2.0
- PXSERVER – 1.3.0A